Dear Parents of Tball players!
April has arrived and the countdown to PLAY BALL has begun! I’m including some additional information in this email so that families can make sure their Tball player is amped up and ready to go in just a few short weeks!
- We need 10 more parents to sign up to volunteer to help out on the fields! It's just a 60 minute committment each week and the whole Tball program will benefit immensely from your participation! Sign up today!
- Tball will be meeting from 1-2pm on Sundays, beginning Sunday 4/28-Sunday 6/9 at the Deb Sampson fields on E. Foxboro St. (We do NOT meet on Sunday 5/26, of Memorial Day weekend)
- Players will receive a very special T-shirt to wear each week, and should bring a glove and water bottle every week. We ask players to wear comfortable pants. No other equipment is necessary!
- SYBSA has a very special Opening Day ceremony that is to be held in the late afternoon on Saturday, April 27. More details will come but put it on your calendar TODAY! The entire SYBSA community comes out to celebrate the BEST sport in the world!
- Did I mention, we NEED more volunteers to help “Coach” our players? You DO NOT need any baseball experience to provide a helping hand! For just 1 hour you will be helping to make baseball FUN for your child and help make the practice efficiently run! PLEASE CONSIDER SIGNING UP TODAY!! All volunteers MUST complete a CORI check before they are able to assist our players. Please sign up on our website and we’ll get it all set before our first meeting!
- We are still welcoming new Tball registrations, so if you know of young boy or girl who wants to be the next Xander Bogaerts, encourage them to sign up today!
Please let me know if you have any questions!